Can you get out of wearing a mask if you have PTSD from your biological mother trying to smother you with a pillow as a child?

Anonymous
So I’m adopted my biological mother would beat me smother me with a pillow when I was crying to get me to stop crying she wouldn’t feed me she made me sleep outside with dogs during the winter and leave me in the car in 105° weather so she could go have sex to get pregnant again because she knew that state was going to take me away any day. Now when I wear a mask I get flash back to those moments when I was a child can I possibly not wear a mask so I don’t get these flash back?

by the way I do live alone my parent are half way a cross the country I’m not married and I don’t have roommates and since I started college my friend are 250 miles away
1
3