Have you ever had somebody try to force you to be friends with them?

In the last 3 years I've had three disabled people try to force me to be friends with them

One lady was a selfish leech who threatened suicide every 4 days to get attention and then kept me waiting for over an hour when I agreed to meet her at a coffee shop to discuss her suicidal thoughts - she would show up 45 minutes late for appointments to hang out with me and then complain about how she was suicidal because she did not have any friends

Another lady was nice but was engaged to a man and kept trying to get me to date her knowing I'm only interested in men romantically and she also threatened me with witchcraft when I rejected her

A third guy was on welfare but had no financial deficits cause his dad was rich and he had two hundred friends online and at least one quarter of them would buy him free restaurant food whenever he asked for it - he also had pastors pay for him to go on free vacations with them - he would constantly ask me to buy him things and harassed a 70 year old man at McDonalds and tried to pressure him into giving him free coffee
4
2