What's the point?

Anonymous
I'm 23 incase age on here is different

so essentially my life's been bad forever. Was good first 5 years, then my dad started beating my mom cheating and having us live in cars, friends mobile homes, back and fourth from Philly (original home) to new jersey and Florida. I moved schools 3 times in 1 year. 5th grade teachers told my parents I was quiet. Don't quiet remember 5th grade well, maybe I was. I never talked to anyone. I had friends in kindergarten, 1sr grade went to school in jersey, had pretty much no friends, 234 grade were slightly better but 4th grade back to Philly and I went to a BAD school in Philly, kids fought everyday like prison. So I got into a lot of fights there, then we moved to Florida (still 5th grade) and I had no friends at all) schools were dramatically different, hallways were outside we got out early every Wednesday. Never learned basic math add sub div mul cause of the differences in curriculum between schools (later taught myself) and then from FL we moved back to jersey (still 5th grade) and I pretty much talked to no one, and developed a volatile anger disorder called intermittent explosive disorder, now even at the slightest provocation I immediately enter fight mode, (which has got my ass kicked a bunch of times) where I just explode. Can't keep jobs and struggle. Currently homeless. Living in my car, dad seen my bad past behavior and tells me I'm pretty much beat. Chased me off his driveway with nowhere to sleep, and told me to park in cologne 'ghetto hood apartment complex" where my poor mother lives. She hates me too because I've exploded punched walls broke my hands multiple times, destroyed everything I love in my life to where I am now. And I have been trying to work towards moving forward. Just feel hopeless, like I can't even exist in this world to sleep without having to pay for it. Can't even try to try.
Whats the point?
Whats the point?
Whats the point?
Whats the point?
Whats the point?
Whats the point?
Whats the point?
What's the point?
Add Opinion