My guy pal at work has said so many times now that we should get an apartment together. Why?

Anonymous

Disclaimer: if you're just being judgmental, dont bother responding. This is a murky ordeal for myself. I already know what people are thinking "whore" "cheater" "player" - just save it.

Anyway... He has a girlfriend.
I personally dont have sex before marriage and his girlfriend does have sex with him. They are living like several hours away from one another. Its not that far but i probably see him more often than she does physically.

its just interesting to me he says this so many times when we are walking to the train after work together. He just says it randomly. It mut be on his mind but why?

Also he has called me attractive to him, said i should model, he said im cool (even tho he used to say im awkward... I guess he changed his mind)...

Personally i do say affirmative, that yeah lets move in an apartment together. He has also said this to me with another male coworker. I dont think he means it as like lets move in as a couple. I find it so hard to find a place to live so i definitely would love living with people im already friends with
My guy pal at work has said so many times now that we should get an apartment together. Why?
Add Opinion