Is It Immoral of me To Charge my Brother Rent?

Anonymous
My brother got a short-term contract at a company near my place (for a month) and he's living with me for 4 weeks.

He originally lives with my parents and doesn't have a steady job. My mom sent along some food to cover him for the month because I couldn't cover everything with my salary, but he eats A LOT. A lot, a lot. I also provide electricity, uncapped wifi and I make him lunch and dinner every day.

He's not a mooch, though. He would help out by washing the dishes once or twice a week or take out the trash once a week.

I don't want my parents or him to feel like I'm unnecessarily taking money from him if I ask him for money at the end of the month.

Normally, I wouldn't ask, especially if he was not making a lot of money this month, but he's making at least 4 times what I make in a month. And I don’t want to ask for a lot, just a small amount to cover electricity and milk and bread (two things that really get used a lot since he came here and I have to buy milk and bread every second day).

Would it be wrong of me to ask him for money at the end of the month? Should I just leave it because he's my brother? I don't want to upset anyone by asking him to pay a small amount at the end of the month.
5
2