Is it likely my mom approves of my relationship because I'm now at disadvantage?

Anonymous
Facts:
33 year-old childless woman
Still living with my parents (I can't afford a house; I wasted it all on college)
Working at a dead-end job
I learned how to cook and clean at the age of 29/30

My mother hated my boyfriend for many years. She would talk bad about him 24/7. All of the sudden, now with the pandemic still happening she changed her tone. I mentioned to her about his positive qualities, which helped some.

Still... she hated him till 2019 (that's not so long ago) and I doubt she will suddenly like him. Is her change in stance because I'm at great disadvantage and she might be thinking I can't get anyone better by now? When I was 20, she once told him (with a mocking tone) ''My daughter will find a much better man when she goes to her country'' and called him a loser. She's not saying that anymore.
Updates:
20 d
If she hated him for many years, she had already formed her negative image/ideas about him... I doubt that's going to suddenly change in a year. I still don't believe she's gonna suddenly start liking him.
She's just probably just accepting my relationship now out of resignation and even think I can't get anyone better at this point for the obvious reason... my time is running out.
Is it likely my mom approves of my relationship because I'm now at disadvantage?
Add Opinion