My fiancé was murdered and I just found out that I’m pregnant. Am I obligated to tell his family?

Anonymous
My fiancé was murdered two weeks ago and I just found out that I’m pregnant. I don’t want to tell his family because they absolutely hate me. He came from a family of money and I am far from that. They wanted much better for him, in particular a lifelong family friend. Anyway, I’m afraid that they would treat my child poorly if they knew. (They always told him that if we had kids, they would not accept it.) He wanted us to move and have our life and family elsewhere and was making preparations before he was killed. My question is, should I just continue with the plan and move away and never say a word to his family, or do I owe them something since their son died and he was the father of my child? Thanks in advance.
7
6