Suicidal friend threatened suicide because I was sick and couldnt come see her. Would it be a dick move to end our friendship?

Anonymous
I'm at a loss with this one but do note that I am so fed up and exhausted by her constant suicide talk that I have zero respect for her anymore.

So, we have been friends for 9 years. From the very beginning of our friendship she has threatened suicide well over 100 times and it's always over minor inconveniences. Such as the latest issue, me not being able to go see her because I was sick and throwing up. Mind you she has never once made any effort to come to my house. She always wants me to travel to her even though she has been in my town a multitude of times.

So, I get a text from her last night that says "At least someone came to see me this weekend. I'm done with everything. Wrote a suicide note." I can tell you for a fact that she said this to me purely to get under my skin and make me feel bad about not going to see her when I said I would. This isn't the first time she has attempted to guilt me this way. This is only for attention as well.

For instance, over the course of these 9 years she has lied about damn near everything. She lied about having cancer, just to get attention. She lied about being admitted to the p6 ward at the hospital. She lied about having kidney failure. She lied about trying to kill herself (her husband confirmed). She cuts herself (not deep, just scratches that look like a cat scratch) and then wraps them with gauze just to make people ask questions. She doesn't actually want to kill herself and that much is entirely obvious. If she did, she wouldn't tell EVERYONE she meets that she is suicidal and tries killing herself all the time. That's not how that works.

Anyways, would I be a complete ass to end this friendship merely because I cannot stand her suicide talk anymore? Mainly because I know it's all bullshit to get attention.
4
2