Will my bf’s parents think bad about me since I’m always in the room with him?

pink_and_inlove
My mom said that they’ll think that I’m a slut is that true? Because I love being in his room with him it’s the only privacy that we have and I’m an introvert so it’s the perfect place for me it’s basically the only place where it’s just me and him. My mom told me to tell him to pay for a hotel if he wants to do that because then his parents won’t have respect for me and they’ll say that I’m a slut. And then she started talking about how my cousins mother referred to the girl he brought to his room as one of his sluts. I told her that I don’t think they see me that way but she told me not to be naive now I’m worried. And we do have sex there but he has a fan and it’s super loud and I’m not very loud or anything neither of us are so I don’t think they know do you think they know? It’s not like we have a lot of sex. I just love being in the bed with him because i love to cuddle with him and be alone with him I have strict parents so I struggle with any form of privacy.
6 d
They’re also very Christian. But his parents are nice to me my mom is now disappointed because I’m always in the room with him now she says that she’s embarrassed and doesn’t want to meet his mom
6 d
He always tells me that his parents and family love me but I’m not sure if he’s lying because I don’t really talk to them and I’m very shy
10
3