Do people in 2020 and almost 2021 srill believe that guys and girls can't just be friends?

SoftWarmCookies
Especially as young adults? I hope not because it's always been a thing. Not every girl and guy will be sexually or romantically attracted to each other. Friends with benefits doesn't apply here because real friends would never even think about hooking up or getting intimate with each other.

As a teenager, most of my friends were girls but around age 17, I started to realize how easy it was to interact with guys. It's nice to have a balance because you can also get their point of views and perspectives on things and vice versa.

I personally only think hypersexual guys will find it difficult to be strictly platonic with women.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
6
1