Is a 13 year-old girl getting $200 ($100 per parent) per week allowance too much?

Anonymous
My little cousin gets $200 per week allowance; $100 from the father and another $100 from the mother. My uncle gets paid every week. He gives it to her regardless if she deserves it or not.

For instance, last year one of the teachers complained that she was bullying another student but he still gave her money. While the mother gave her less (only $40; though she thought she didn't deserve any but my uncle insisted that she gave her something), my uncle gave her $100. She basically had practically all she wanted and asked for. It got to the point she's already planning what she wants for her 18th b-day, 5 years later. She wants a brand new car by then.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1 mo
She doesn't help out in the house, doesn't fix her bed, doesn't wash her own clothes nor cooks (only serves her breakfast) and has her clothes laying down on the floor sometimes. Her parents have to do it all.
1 mo
She even backtalks and gives an attitude sometimes.
10
1