I have a really low self esteem and now trapped in awkward situtation. What should I do?

ajkajk
Hi, I'm a 26 years old woman. I've been battling with low self esteem and anxiety issues. I always think people make fun of me because I'm fat or think I'm dumb. This past year I've been feeling better but maybe not, bc ever since the pandemic I haven't seen much people.

so lately I took private boxing class, I loved it the coach was really encouraging. Last week we skipped a class bc he had something to do, and he said he'll let me know what time for the next session. Well, it's been 1 week and I haven't heard anything. I'm too scared to text him and just ask, but also I've paid everything for 10 more classes.

I'm kind of okay to just let it go, but it's kinda dissapointing, and sad that people keep letting me down. Although I can understand it's no fun to train a fat introvert girl where the gym is full of attractive girls. I don't know, maybe its just in my head. What should I do?
2
1