Do you have any friend’s or family members that you can’t go to their home because it stinks badly from pets?

My one good friend invites me over to watch football or to get togethers and I always make an excuse to not go cuz it smells so bad in his home , I don’t have the heart to tell him. But it’s that bad to the point I get sick to my stomache I don’t know how he doesn’t smell it and how he can live in it but the smell is embedded in his skin sometimes I smell it when he comes to my place. His one dog is old and it’s dying and I finally said Dude you are going to have to put that dog down it is rotting and stinking bad He got mad at me , and I said Dude it’s suffering and he just didn’t seem to care. that’s another thing that makes me SMH about people with pets , I like pets but their is a time when you just have to let go when a dog is stinking that bad and it’s blind. It’s time to put it down but some people just don’t care and it smells so bad , me personally will take it out back and put a round through it instead of paying 1000’s of dollars to have a vet put a lethal injection shot into it , My 40 cal. round is like 25 cents lol I know their are animal lovers on here so please don’t take offense , I am just being honest. But again do you have the heart to tell a friend or family member that their house just stinks that bad that you can’t go to their home anymore? Or do you just straight up tell them their house stinks
3
1