How often were you in tears bc of how your parent (s) handled getting mad at you?

It seems like I'm minding my p's and q's 90% of the time with my dad, bu the minute I get just a little out of line he has to be like "LEARN YOUR PLACE, I"M THE ADULT, YOU"RE A CHILD" He doesn't yell it every time (but trust me, he has yelled before), but he always makes me cry bc of the way he handles it. He comes back and apologizes later, but I'm just so sick of it. What about you guys? So, to answer my question, I can have like 0 attitude before he gets mad and I cry almost every time, I know I'm sensitive, but I'm not that sensitive.

And most times, it isn't even my "attitude", it's me questioning what he does as a parent that sets him off. Like way off.
I try and just hold my head up while he continues on and on and on, usually a single tear goes down my face in front of him, but when I go to my room I'm sobbing.
I've been in tears bc of how they handled their anger plenty
They've never made me cry bc of that
Every once in a while.
Vote C
GirlGuy
9
6