Why do people feel if it’s okay when they get mad to grab your neck and hurt you?

Doglover000
My sibling said they barely touched me but it still hurt a little. It was on necessary we are both young adults she should handle it in a mature way. She got upset because I told someone about it and she didn’t want to look like the bad one so she said I was being dramatic. Off course the other person sided with my sibling. I’m not apologizing I did nothing I was just asking her a question. She has a problem not me. She not the nicest to me I barely see her because she in College. She goes to school 10 hours away from me. I feel like some people don’t know how to control themselves. It’s not normal she needs go see a doctor. No one ever believes me that she has issues. They think I make up this stuff or that I’m over exaggerating. I feel like I’m the only one that stands up for me my sibling is my mom favorite. My dad usually sticks up for me in our family. My mom sides with my sibling on a lot of things which is annoying.
1
1