Is there any way to loosen a child's tooth without it being painful?

Anonymous
My son is 4 and has been on the waiting list for 8 different dentists since he was 2. He was diagnosed with Dentinogenisis Imperfecta at 10 months old, after I took him to his pediatrician because I was feeding him baby food and his tooth chipped. 2 months later he bit into a macaroni noodle and chipped his other front tooth. They have been slowly deteriorating since and even though he is on the emergency list (to get him in faster) it's still been 2 years and no ER will do dentistry apparently.

So, the reason I ask this is because one of those top teeth fell out on it's own. I'm sure he had a lot to do with it, as those top two are painful for him so he probably wiggled the shit out of it. However, the other one isn't nearly as wiggly as the other one was prior to it falling out but it is incredibly painful for him. I have brought him to the ER. Called and left well over 100 voicemails with the dentists we are on the waiting list with and no one will see him and take this tooth out.

Is there absolutely anything (besides taking pliers to it and causing him pain obvs) that I can do to loosen up that tooth just a little bit more so that he can physically pull it out himself? He wants it out and I want my baby to not be in pain.
0
2