My cultural parents keep insulting how I look and what I wear?

Anonymous
I live in a very cultural family and my dad is obsessed with the thought that girl should cover up and basically where a tent. I was wearing long skinny workout pants and a jumper, my thighs were showing and just the bottom of my butt, because the jumper I was wearing wasn't that long. I'm not skinny but not fat just thick. That day I was feeling unusually confident with my body and went downstairs and as soon as I saw my dad he scolded me and said my fat thighs were showing for the world to see and later on my mum said that even she wouldn't walk out like that or with my 'fat' butt jiggling everywhere. I would never Dare to walk out the house like that so I though I could be comfortable wearing it inside the house but they still make it look like I'm walking around naked with my "fat bouncing everywhere".
I'm extremely angry and now self conscious about myself now that everyday my parents point how I look out. I love my parents but things like this make me despise them. How do I confront them that there words are hurtful and unfair.
3
2