Friend is ignoring me?

ddr2019
A little backstory, we were very close friends, me and my friend (whom is a girl). As the close friends we were, we would go out a lot. We would always be together a lot to the point where she has already met my parents. Not only that but we both give our service to the church together being that she is very religious. Now, she's been acting distant lately, she isn't as excited to see me and she doesn't talk to me as often, I usually have to talk to her first when before it was the other way around. Yesterday, being that it was Christmas, I decided to ignore the fact that she was acting distant toward me and bought her a Christmas present. I figured that I still love her and I cherish her still. But then now, I received not even a "thank you" or a reply to me checking up on her. Now I'm just left wondering if I had done anything wrong to her. It hurts and I can't sleep because of it, she means so much to me as a friend and I don't want to lose her. What should I do and do you think I should talk to her about it? She's been ignoring my messages but looking at my Instagram stories also.

English is not my first language, so please excuse my typing errors.
Friend is ignoring me?
0
1