My boyfriend’s mother aka my son’s grandmother made a comment about my weight. AGAIN I’m like why is she comparing herself to me? Ugh?

Anonymous
My boyfriend’s mother aka my son’s grandmother made a comment about my weight. AGAIN. She gave me a shirt she had already tried on for herself for Christmas. I don’t plan on wearing it because I don’t like glitter. However she called to ask if it fit me so I reply yes. She then says really it was right on me and you are bigger than me. Do I just paused cause you really called my phone at 10 pm to be rude? What should I do because this is not the first time she has commented on my weight. Mind you I just had her son child 2 months ago. And he thinks I’m only 10 pounds heavier than when we met. Plus I’m like why is she comparing herself to me? Ugh! I’m so irritated because I try to be nice but she is just relentless with this and I remember how she was when I met her. But she is always offering food. I’m going to still eating with her too.
1
0