Dealing with stubborn old people?

Anonymous
I'm gonna sound like a brat but. I am staying with a old aunt of mine right now. They other day I told her her ladder was missing screws, she used it anyway and fell 4 ft right on her back. Thank goodness she didn't break anything just got a scratch on her back and elbow. I told her to relax the first day and she didn't listen and insisted on getting up and cooking and moving, second day same thing. I've been home 3 days with her now. Everytime i offer to help with something she says no. I try to make her food, she says its gross (mind you she cooks with open wounds on her hand, I'm not eating what she's making) I tell her rest she gets up and starts bending over in the garden. Her favourite thing to do is turn her head until it hurts to prove she's in pain. And let out a shout every hour. She told me she was feeling fine then told her neighbours she was in terrible pain, and I tired to clean her wound she wouldn't let me and then whispered her maid that i did something wrong. She's getting annoying but i understand she's in pain so I don't want to add to the stress.
Add Opinion