Girls, Could you cope if your friend became a part time nudist?

Anonymous
So as per the title suggests I have really embraced the nudist lifestyle in the past 12months or so. Im prone to having low self esteem and eating issues which has led me to be fairly underweight at different periods in my life.

But somehow the idea of nudism and body acceptance has really resonated with me and I find comfort in it. I want to start being more open about it amongst close friends and family as its really become something that makes me feel at ease with myself.

Im not suggesting that I start turning up naked to parties or going out with no clothes. But for example if I had my best friend over to hangout I would like to just be myself and thus remain naked.

Im just worried about how they will take it. So I wanted to ask people here how they would feel if their friend put them in that situation?
What do you think?
1