Would you have been willing to throw yourself off a cliff like in #Endgame in order to bring back the dead?

It just made no sense to me. Its been 5 years. Let those people rest in peace. I understand Hawkeye wanting to bring back his kids. But to not let Black Widow willingly jump so that you can be with your family? Huh? y'all literally fighting to commit suicide? Huh? I get that its for the greater good, but this is why I couldn’t be a superhero. And for Iron Man to want to die to save the world when he now has a kid of his own? Im sorry but i just couldnt. I guess i could understand a bit more if they hadn't waited 5 years to try to bring people back. And I refuse to be that person that says “people die everyday” because I know how important their fam/friends were to them. But it kinda just made no sense for some of the cast to want to do this after 5 years.
#FeelFreeToList #HowToSaveALife
I’d throw myself off a cliff too
I’d push someone else off a cliff
Neither of us should have gone off the cliff
Vote C
GirlGuy
11 d
here's a spoiler clip for those who may wanna see the scenario
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ovOrsFuh2M4

No way im gonna be fighting eachother to commit suicide. Hell nawl. Like i said, its been 5 years. Im just shocked they haven't moved on by then. Even Iron Man was chillin since he still had his wife/best friend/kid beside him
30
7