Im 17 and im mad at my oldest brother should I tell him why I been mad at him for the past few years when im so angry at him?

princessgloriana
here is why i am angry at him : Dear brother i need to tell you something , i am still mad at you and i know why the reason why im mad at you is because i feel like you dont really love or nor care about and the reason why im saying this is because i feel like you barely spend time with us anymore, dont wanna text or call happy birthday , you barely wanna visit us , you dont call to check to see if were okay. You won't understand how i feel of why i been mad at you for these past years , you're suppose to be my older brother but you not acting like it. Im sorry i do love you with all my heart but im starting to hate you, you suppose yo be my protector , my help and to defend and help me. Every time i need you you're not there. Because i do be wanting you here sometimes whenever i feel down or going through something. Im sorry that it have to be this way. When u do come over i pretend to be happy because i have so much anger towards you but i will talk about it soon. for now im not talking to you. anyways have a good day..
7
0