Close relative died from covid I'd have to fly out. Please read before answering q's. Any wise Suggestions?

A very close relative of mine just passed away from covid who is in another state. I would have to fly out and it would be a 6 - 7 hour flight. Along with my close relative who has passed both of my aunts and my uncle who are planning the funeral have had covid two weeks ago but recovered. They are planning a full service 60 people max. I dont feel it would be safe, I don't feel they're being realistic, my family member just died from covid, my family plans to have a full funeral yet they had covid too but recovered. what should I do? fly out or stay home

My aunt who had covid but recovered keeps saying ," I'd really like to see you here but I understand your concerns. " I'm just thinking "bruh what don't y'all get a close relative just died! How much closer to home does it have to get for you to understand this is serious?"
Close relative died from covid Id have to fly out. Please read before answering qs. Any wise Suggestions?
I think you should fly out to the funeral
No , I would not fly out its not safe
GirlGuy
11 d
I did suggest they do the funeral virtually that's what people around here are doing to maintain social distancing and eliminate the feeling of guilt for not attending.
9 d
NOT going I have family near me in Texas and Florida who stated they are not traveling to the funeral in Los Angeles, CA because it is too dangerous and California is a major hotspot.
7
6