What would you do if your friend pulled away and is not as social with you as she was before? Didn't care about your car accident?

Divinelight
I made a new friend like 2 months ago, she came up to me talked about her business exchanged numbers, we clicked and went to church together. She kept initiating calls, texts, hangouts to church and became my new bff. We would text everyday. She tried to get me to join her business but I declined cause I have another job and have no time, we still continued our new church friendship praying and having deep conversations. I noticed one day she's like oh i have to go call my cousin promised Id get on a call with her, and left quickly after seeing me in church. Then after that she stopped coming to a prayer service she invited me to herself and didn't show up for weeks. Then I got hit by a car and got injured, I texted her a day later she didn't care and I called her out on it. She said she was out with her friend and busy with their kids. She still never asked me if I was okay after my accident. When I called her days later she tells me she's sick and not feeling well, gets off the phone and again never asked me If I'm okay after getting hit by a car. The priest in our church even asked me does she know you're hurt? like even he noticed our friendship was different, and I told him no she doesn't care. She now doesn't reply to my texts and is different. I don't get what I did. I asked her if she just became my friend to recruit me for her business, and she said no i wanted to help you make more money its okay if you dont want to join, so I was like okay. But she's still distant and not the same. Should I just block her? it's gonna be awkward seeing her at church if I block her, because people know us both. She ignores my texts but is "online" on facebook.
5
1