Does my 4 year old niece need to see a therapist?

Anonymous
4 d
I apologise my phone is acting crazy I was sure I did write a paragraph but for some weird odd reason it was deleted not sure how.
So my cousin got a divorce now she is a full time working mom and I have been helping her watching her kid. I did notice that my niece fights with other kids she is also taking things from other kids that do not belong to her and I explained to my niece that it is wrong to taken items that do not belong to her. When things don't go her way she throws this tantrums
4 d
Out burt's , I understand kids have their moments but my niece has this issues everyday. I did talk to my cousin about her daughters behavior and suggested her that perhaps the divorce really did get to my niece and how It be best for her child to see a therapist. My cousin got upsets and claims that it is normal for kids to take things and fight. I have babysit other children yes at times they had their moments but not as bad as my niece. What is your advice?
6
2