What are the best memories of your school years?

claryy
Personally I had a lot of bad and beautiful memories, the best memories I have about elementary school are the friendship I made, in fact I am still friend whit some of my school mates. My middle years school were very negative, I don't think I have happy memories about that period.
My high school years were amazing, everything changed, I had to go to another town, because in my town there aren't high school, so I was alone and this helped me to make new friends, I had a lot of great memories, for example when I won a contest with my entire class, that was a very cool moment, i remember with nostalgia the school trips, the people and expecially a guy, who is one of the best male friend I have ever had.

What about you? Did you had a good time during your school years? What is your favorite memory?
11
4