How to speak to people in person?

talking to people is difficult sense I don't live with anyone but my parents sense i was little, human interaction with different non family related people are odd so to speak. I don't understand the signs people give me and its annoying. I am a great talker when it comes to online texting, flirting and looking at the signs. But in person how can you tell if a smile means love or just being friendly? How can you tell if someone is simply playing around with or actually making fun of you. So far what I know is this, People laugh and smile differently when they are joking verse when they aren't. People move there hands and feet along with there eyes differently to when in a certain tone of actor voice. When angry people usually put a deeper, louder but not screaming type of talking, as for people when said it seems more like there trying to speak but there's something mentally blocking them from doing it. My problem is how do I understand the signs that aren't so easy to spot? How do I read a man and a woman body language.
How to speak to people in person?
Add Opinion