How do you feel when bad things happen to people who hate you?

jennifer_bloom
Today I learned a guy who has always disliked me and hated me died and I told my mom about it and I was smiling when I talked about it and she asked me if I was happy he died, it never occurred to me that I was happy but maybe I was relieved or contented by what happened. They are trying to hide his death but I found out by talking to an uninformed person who talks too much. Since the reason was not given I think it may have been from preventable causes like suicide or preventable health issues, the guy told me he donated to charity and took guitar lessons and hung out with friends but only spent $4.00 on groceries each week - he would buy noodles and tomato sauce and eat pasta for breakfast and lunch and dinner and he loved to mock me saying I was stupid for wasting my money at McDonalds. He was jealous I could eat at McDonald’s and he could not.
7
7