Is it a Blessing or a Curse, if your parents want you to move back in with them?

FictionalCharacter
Now, this question is directly towards YOU personally with your family and lifestyle. NOT society stand point.
For example, me:
My dad is a big family man, and wants all his children and grandchildren to live with them (mom & dad). My mom would also appreciate some help with house chores, since she’s getting old and tired herself. My dad works outside and my mom inside. But, my brother and I also have chores in our apartment as well. I do love my parents and we miss each other from time to time, but there’s no room for my brother and I at the house to move back into. Since it only has 1 bedroom. That all of us are thinking the same thing, a bigger house 🏡. But money is tight now.

Either way, with life responsibility and circumstances. My parents believe in family being there for each other and helping each other out.
Blessing
Curse
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
1