Is it a Blessing or a Curse, if your parents want you to move back in with them?

FictionalCharacter
Now, this question is directly towards YOU personally with your family and lifestyle. NOT society stand point.
Is it a Blessing or a Curse, if your parents want you to move back in with them?
For example, me:
My dad is a big family man, and wants all his children and grandchildren to live with them (mom & dad). My mom would also appreciate some help with house chores, since she’s getting old and tired herself. My dad works outside and my mom inside. But, my brother and I also have chores in our apartment as well. I do love my parents and we miss each other from time to time, but there’s no room for my brother and I at the house to move back into. Since it only has 1 bedroom. That all of us are thinking the same thing, a bigger house 🏡. But money is tight now.

Either way, with life responsibility and circumstances. My parents believe in family being there for each other and helping each other out.
Blessing
Vote A
Curse
Vote B
Other
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion