Have you ever gotten jealous of the way certain people react to others positively but dont give you the same positive attention?

Still-alive
I hope i can explain it well what i mean. there have been times where ill see a person give others all sort if attention and are generally fun and endearing towards them but then when they interact with you all of that positivity disappears and all you get is dry responses towards you. One or two word answers, almost like they are hiding their true selves from you for whatever reason and you have no idea why.

examples: you see someone youve talked to a few times tell and laugh at bad jokes hysterically and yet when they come to you and you try some jokes you dont get any laughs from bad jokes.

you see someone give all sorts of hugs and positive feedback. But with you all you get is a handshake and a cold shoulder.

any of this sound like something you’ve dealt with before? You’re basically treated like an outcast but only by one or two particular individuals instead of a group.

it is something that i used to really get upset and jealous over but nowadays im not so bothered.
Have you ever gotten jealous of the way certain people react to others positively but dont give you the same positive attention?
Yes i have been jealous of how a certain person treated others differently from how they treated me
Vote A
No I haven’t been jealous of that before
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion