Do I have a right to be a bit upset over this? Am I just being over dramatic?

Anonymous
So recently I was in a very one sided relationship with someone in my friend group so I had recently broken up with them last week. I’ve been trying to make it up to everyone since they all seemed upset with me doing this and so far it has been going well. But today out of the blue I get a wake up message from one my friends saying “Hey so like just so you don’t hear this anywhere else I’ve been talking to H since 3 to 11 p. m.” it honestly annoyed me just a tad since I had just broken up with them so I messaged my friend being supportive and saying it was great how they were getting along and then my friend send me another message saying “Yeah but I’m not sure he text me out of nowhere and we ended up talking for the whole day.” Which annoyed me again because 1 why do I care if you talk to them? 2 Why was there a need to message me about this? And 3 if he was actually “in love” like he said he was I don’t think he’d now be trying to get with my friends. Overall I’m a bit annoyed by this but honestly do I have a right to be annoyed?
2
0