What should I do about this matter? My niece unfortunately has autism and is 8 years old now. She talks but more as if she's a 5 years old?

Sweety2087
Of course I tried to help when I could. My sister was waiting for therapist a year ago and was going to do home therapy. At this time I'm not working so my sister asked me to be there for the second session when the therapist got here. Im a very cautious person and never really trusted people as I had to deal with mean spirited people. The therapist's first visit was past weekend and my sister was with them. OnTuesday I was there and the session went well for half of it. The other half the therapist decided to go to the room with my niece which I feel isn't right. I made sure they left the door open and she read a book to her. They went to the living room at this time the therapist proceeded into playing with my niece and her blanket. As they watched tv she started tickling her which I didn't know if she was playing with blanket or tickling her. I got closer and saw she was tickling her and as I got closer I sat down at a table infront of them. She continued to tickle her during 10 mins off and on the session. I felt very upset at this I dont see anything professional about stranger even a professional putting their hands on a child.
1 y
I told my sister and I told her how that was unnecessary for her to do. My sister said that it happened on this weekend and I said I didn't find that correct. We got in a fight and I told her that people should keep their hands to themselves.
1 y
y sister said she had no other choice and couldnt quit her job because she had health insurance with her job. I understand that it's not my business but I'm speaking for my niece and I would say this for any other child. My mom would tell my sister and I when I to never let others try to take advantage of us.
2
0