Do people like people who gossip more then a person that doesn't gossip? Do they find people that dont gossip boring?

Anonymous
I've noticed that people that gossip have a lot of friends and people that don't have a few if any. It's like people who gossip are TMZ while people who dont gossip are seen as boring and not interesting to talk to. It seems if you know things people will be wanting to be your friend and if you dont they dont even call to see how you are doing? Is this what people mean when they say that person is boring because they aren't giving me the scoop of what's going on. They rather someone who knows everything that is happening and need the gossipers to fill them in. I wasn't raised this way but I always did end up having people tell me things about others like in a job.
2
0