When it feels like it’s over with his friends and family is it over between the two of us?

usrycallie
I’ve tried and tried to get along with his friends, I even bought an Xbox and 60 dollar video games that they play. I ask them if they ever want to hang out and meet me in person but they never want to. They like playing 2k and I just can’t play 2k it’s too hard for me. But his dad doesn’t even want him to talk to me over something I said regarding him not showing up to our kids gender reveal, and his mom I’ve just been straight up with and strongly dislike. I have practically told her she’s a bad mother. I've bought his family so much stuff, I’ve bought his brother Air Force ones when his mom wouldn’t buy him any new clothes or shoes at all and he doesn’t like me.
2
0