Can you get pregnant on IUD?

Brightstar2005
I been with my girl for 2 years I love her like crazy she has a son from her first marriage his dad died 2 years ago we got together not long after he died he was also my bestfriend I'm like an uncle and a godfather to their son. I try to be safe whenever we have sex so I don't end up getting her pregnant she doesn't want her son to have a brother or a sister she thinks 10 is too old for that her step brother is 12 years older than her he's never around they dont hardly have anything in common. Her biological brother is just 2 years older than her which isn't bad. She just doesn't want her son to have a step sibling at that age and have him go through what he went through but he's nothing like that he's only 10 so he doesn't do drugs her step brother didn't get much attention as a kid which is why he turned out the way he did my step son gets a lot of attention from everyone I doubt he'll end up like him but he did loose his father really young he was just 8 when he died. Is it still possible for her to get pregnant on the IUD? What other ways to prevent pregnancy other than without sex?
Can you get pregnant on IUD?
Add Opinion