Would you tolerate your significant musing about regrets not fighting for a previous partner?

Anonymous
My boyfriend talked longingly about a girl he dated 13 years ago. When he was drunk he mused that maybe he should have fought harder for her. Me and him had been together for 3 months by this point and I was so upset. Previous partners never made me feel that way.

He later backtracked and said he was just drunk and talking rubbish and was musing about that time but has no feelings for her now. Him and her are still friends because they have mutual friends. We have to go to our mutual friends' party and she will be there. They still text occasionally as friends as they grew up and went to school together re mutual friends passing etc. He had some news to tell his friendship group and specifically asked the friend who told him if he could tell her.

I told him about my insecurities with her and he was very dismissive and can't understand why it upsets me. He dismissed it saying that he loves me and not her (he only "loves her as a friend") and they dated over a decade ago but it didn't make me feel any better.
6
5