Should I get my mom a gift?

Anonymous
My mom and I argue all the time. She gets in these fits where she won’t speak to me for weeks and will ignore me or just be really mean to me. We had an argument a couple of weeks ago and she did that. I accidentally took a water bottle out of the cabinet because I was on my way to go to work and she called me on the phone raging and calling me ungrateful and that I’m a bitch because I took her coffee cup and I genuinely didn’t realize. I listened to her yell and scream at me over the phone then I called her a psychopath and she called me disrespectful and told me to move out and hung up. My dad had to sit us down later that evening and told me how I need to respect my mother and how he loves her. They’re getting a divorce and I’ve been in therapy because I’ve been dealing with other stuff and I told my dad I just lashed out because she was yelling at me and I retaliated. She also called me ungrateful when I’ve bought dinner for her and my brother on numerous occasions or bought gifts for them just because. I always do stuff for my brother. She pays for dinner for all my brother, sister, uncle, and I but my mom hasn’t spoken to me in 2 weeks and I’m strongly considering not getting her a Christmas gift. Do you think that would be wrong or should I get her something?
Should I get my mom a gift?
Add Opinion