Why my mom is homeless & doesn’t want rent any place to live? Why she gets angry at me?

Sugar100
She has 20k saved. She wanted past 2 years buy a home. She gets denied all the houses she applies for. She has been living in many shared rooms in friends home & she gets comfortable and doesn’t apply anywhere to live until they kick her out. She has gone to see houses for rent but only from the outside & see how it looks from the outside that’s it. She never makes appointment with any owner nothing. She bitches to me but she denies live at Married brothers house. I live in a room and owner is DEMON!!! She doesn’t want ANY visitors I’m enemies with the owner moving out next month. Mom says I’m bad child & trying her her way to live with me but I don’t own this house this is the stupid OWENRS HOUSE!! I can’t do anything to help her & she don’t take my advice at all serious. She’s living in hotels and I don't know what’s wrong in her head. I myself spend most days living in my car of how bad I hate this current studio place. She doesn’t own a car but daily in my dads car. I don't know
why she bitches like she talks but no action!
3
1