Will my guy friend thinks I have a crush on him if I sent him a video birthday greetings on his birthday?

Anonymous
I have this guy friend whom I am a little close with before the lockdown. And since it's lockdown, we weren't able to meet in person. Although I have a history with him that I had a crush on him when we were grade 4, but now that we are in Senior Years, I only see him as a friend, and I don't like him. Since we are not that close but I want to be friends with him, would sending a video message of happy birthday is too much? Should I just sent him a message then and not a video message?
18 d
What if I said on that video that I am grateful I get to know him even though we are not personally like close friends. I just want to thank him as a friend for helping me during those non-covid times and for making me happy. I'm not barganing or anything but I myself know that I am known to school for being a good person to everyone. And "some" guys likes me about that. I'm just worried he might think like those guys and just think I have a crush on him. I don't want any misunderstanding.
3
0