WWhy does EVERYONE do this?

Anonymous
I can NEVER talk, like EVER. With family it seems when i try to speak they just talk over me like I dont exist. The only time they really talk to me is when they are buttering me up to ask me something or when they want to express their feelings. My friend will call me 30 times while I'm in school or sleeping to talk about boys or her feelings and I do tell her I'm in school. She wants to stay on the phone for 3 hours everyday and she only talks about 45 minutes, than nothing but talking to other people, ignoring me and putting me on hold when I want to talk, But when I do it on the phone she gets upset and makes me feel guilty. "Whatever I guess, you never want to talk" i do want to talk, i just can't. I have feelings. I'm a person maybe I want to talk, but noone wants to listen. I'm just supposes to bend over backwards for everyone and this sucks. It makes me want to turn off my phone and disappear. I just feel overwhelmed. I don't even talk that much. I'm an introvert, but when someone is having a conversation with me or about something i like as a family group discussion. You think I'd be able to say something.
WWhy does EVERYONE do this?
Add Opinion