Are these red flags from my friend or am I overthinking?

Anonymous
My dad passed away a few months ago, and recently, my friend has been showing me memes of “father - daughter” stuff, and telling/showing me stories/pictures of her dad. I don't know if I’m being sensitive, but I feel like it’s insensitive of her to do that (unless she forgot that my dad died).

We went to a grocery store and we forgot to bring our bags, so we had to load our groceries in the back of her car. When we got home (we’re roommates) she unloaded all of her stuff in the apartment, and I had a few more things left, so I asked if she could help, and she said, “sorry I already took my shoes off”

We both experienced racism while growing up and we were talking about it one day, and she said, “I had it worse than you because I’m from deeper in the south”. Seemed like she was trying to “one up” me, but racism is still racism.

Also, her girlfriend is always at our apartment, and they’re always having loud sex. Then she brags about how much sex she’s getting. It’s getting annoying.
1
0