I’m confused is being shy really that bad? My mom keeps on saying that the way I acted around my family was very bad was it?

xJayleenx
I’m confused I don’t think that I did anything wrong? A few weeks ago my parents went to their friend’s hot dog business and I waved at everyone from a far, sat down for a few seconds, took some pictures of the cute dogs and waited inside the car for them the rest of the time and for that I got into trouble and I was also called an embarrassment by my mother. And then about two weeks later it was new years, there were a bunch of people that I didn’t know but I shook hands with everyone (I did this without making eye contact just looking at their hands) and I even complimented a lady on her shirt to the other people I just waved at from far away and the rest of the time I was just eating quietly minding my business. I always greeted everyone if it was family I gave them a hug and if it was a stranger I shook their hands I didn’t really talk much after that I usually just went and minded my own business the only thing was that I didn’t get to say good bye to my aunt and her family because I didn’t even know that they were leaving that week I was having a really bad eye infection and I was trying to treat it with hot towels while watching a show in the room she didn’t even open my door or anything to say bye they just disappeared. And now my mom’s telling me that my everyone kept on asking me if I was okay and my family all met up to talk about my behavior and I’m just like what the fuck I didn’t do anything wrong. I went on vacation spent time with my grandparents, animals, got sick, got an eye infection etc. was dragged to go everywhere, was called fat and an embarrassment from my mom and they expected me to be happy the whole vacation and then my mom said that I ruined the whole vacation I don’t understand how minding your own business or being inside a room if you want space or aren’t feeling well is ruining a vacation.
4
0