What was nudity in your home? What age did you start covering up around your parents? At what age did they start covering up?

Anonymous
This question is not sexual in nature as my feelings for my daughter are not sexual in the slightest. She's actually my step daughter, so the path is a little trickier with her birth father trying to make life hell for all of us.
My 11y/o is not shy, and neither am I, but I definitely cover up whenever she's around, even though I don't really care if she sees me.
I have read in the past that it is healthy for nudity to just happen in the home and not to make a big deal of it or act like it's shameful. She's my first kiddo, so I am just trying to get things right!
3
3