I love her but she can't let go of her guy friends?

timbo77619
We have been together almost a year. we are deeply on love but the group of friends she had she can't let go. we are both divorced with cheating marriages. The guy friends are all cheaters and players. she said they are just friends and dance partners at the country dance bar. she went on road a road trip with them to a bike rally and she said nothing happened. she said she would have dated them if she was attracted to them. So here is the issue if they are just friends another never tried anything so she tells me all the time. then what do you call it when one of the guys pinched your butt jumps on top of you while your asleep on the sofa tried to kiss you and this is the best part makes a move on her 19 year old daughter. it took her over a week to confront him and she wanted to do it in person. by the way her daughter confirmed it. but both of them play off his actions as he's a player that's just how he is. she did get mad about her daughter but again took awhile talk to him AMD she was upset with me about it.another guy who is the nice sweet guy one that she can trust. I work with him and I know him. told her the other day another friend of both of them got in the shower with him at a party that got a bit crazy. this same guy who is married called my girlfriend up and asked if she was going to a fun party. she here mad when we talk about them and allot of this happened before we got together. like the trip which she talked about all the time. when I had my proof I talked to her about it and she said I was accusing her so that's why she is defensive. my proof was they became more aggressive as far as flirting and hugging.arrest records for one for family violence and proof that he had slept with minors and other women while he was married and a long list of other things.She has a problem with a couple of female friends of mine when she told me I cut them loose never asked why. The one guy that made a move on her daughter has 3 small children and my girlfriends daughters would baby sit them and she said that was the only reason she was friends with him. she said she adored them and had known the children for a year but when I ask her the names she doesn't remember but remembers the he will Mark his beer with a small scratch. all this and it took months before I knew where she lived and was not allowed in the house till recently but I refuse to go in cause she had no issue with this guy. we are in love and plan on moving toward our lives together. but I still wonder can she let her past go or will she miss it. being with her she is sweet lovely sexy and warm. but I still wonder am I to plain for her I'm just a simple guy. olive her and trust her but not the guy friends.
I love her but she can't let go of her guy friends?
Add Opinion