My boyfriend's jealousy is out of control ! Help!

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 9 months and I love him very much. However in the past few weeks his jealousy seems out of control. He accuses me constantly of admiring other men which is not the case at all. Sometimes he says it as a "joke" but it really is getting to me. I have never given him any reason for concern and I would never cheat on him. I am loyal and totally committed to our relationship and always tell him what he means to me. I recently told him that I would like to see a film because it featured one of my favorite actors, not only did he refuse to take me , his excuse was, I cannot sit there while you drool over him ! He will no longer come and meet me after a girls night out or be in the same club as me as " I will not be responsible for my actions if I see you chatting or dancing with other guys!" I do not do this anyway ! I am too afraid to talk to any of my guy friends and he recently went through every picture on my FB and any pic where there was a guy in it I had to explain who he was and the relationship I had with them ! They were school friends or friends I had met on holidays etc.! .He KNOWS he is the FIRST person I have been with. These were not pictures since I have been with him , these pictures were from ages ago ! My friend has recently started dating and I described her guy as "not particularly good looking" . He then immediately accused me of checking out other guys ! I was only stating my opinion on her boyfriend and not checking him or anyone else out ! I don't know what to do to prove to him that I am not doing any of these things he is accusing me of ! Why is he doing this to me ? I love him , I do not want any other guy and I have never given him cause for concern ! The other evening he told me "You do realize that if I wasn't with you I could get loads of other girls !" I did not comment ! Why would he say that ? I am a secure person and I am not threatened or jealous of his girl friends or have these thoughts when he is out at all, so I have no clue why he suddenly doubts me. I am really concerned and would be grateful for any comments on this . Thanks.
My boyfriend's jealousy is out of control ! Help!
Add Opinion