This last weekend...brother and his girlfriend advice...

My family had a small get together and my brother and I invited friends but my older brother also brought his new girlfriend which this last weekend is the first time I met her. She is sweet and shy but all throughout the party my brother was ignoring her and talking with his friends and his girlfriend never even met any of his friends(they haven't been dating too long maybe a month) but this get together was in honor of my other older brother birthday who died. ALL through the night I kept nudging my brother and telling him to at least introduce her to your friends and ask some questions because all night she was sitting at a table talking with us girls (my mom ,me,my friends and the other guys girlfriends) but I could tell she was shy and nervous I don't blame her. But guys if you brought your girlfriend over to a place she hasn't been to and never met any of the people there wouldn't you stay by her and chat with include her in the conversations you were having with your friends!? I mean I was like oh my god she is so bored and I would be mad if I were her because when I say he was ignoring her I mean he was on the opposite side of the lawn talking with his whole group of friends who by the way did include their girlfriends in the conversation but instead she was stuck with my mom and me by the end of it and my friend who didn't stop talking once all night so I am at least glade she talked a little bit but I mean seriously am I thinking too much about this!?
This last weekend...brother and his girlfriend advice...
Add Opinion