How do you think, which color of hair men likes the most? Blond or Brunet?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the total package. I like blonde hair but I'm not going to date a hideous girl just because she's blonde when Rachel McAdams wants to go out with me too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm curious about the answers on this question. I was thinking of uploading a pic of me with blonde hair and another as a brunette to get opinions on which looks better. How do I go about uploading pictures on here without my identity being revealed?

• Yes, I think you should download your pictures with blond and brunet hair!

• I want to but how do I do it? Is there a third party site that I can post a link to?