Do guys like it when girls wear lipstick?

Well the title says it all. Do guys like it when girls wear lipstick? Of course, like natural colors, and ones that match their skin tone good. Not any purples or any of that crazy stuff.

But one thing that I'm not sure about is red lipstick? Do guys like it when girls wear a good red lipstick that matches their skin/hair? And I'm not talking about a tomato a** neon red lol.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Just don't make it so bold. Or else it will take all the attention. And you don't want that. The makeup will be too strong.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they mind unless they want to make out with you and then they don't want your lipstick all over their face...