Anyone feel like what a lot of children are wearing nowadays is crossing the line?

I notice a lot of parents are letting their kids dye their hair, throw on makeup, wear ultra revealing clothes, and it makes me wonder what they're going to grow up being like. Anyone feel like this is a problem?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't say crossing the line.
    its just upsetting to see. i miss the innocent children. now the majority of them curse and talk back

• I see some of that at my second job. Customers trying to keep their kids in line. Some are great and help bag and so on. But others are just so nasty, yelling back and smacking away and so on.

• i witnessed a little kid yelling back at his teacher. 'THIS IS MY WATCH! YOU can't TELL ME WHAT TO DO! ITS MINE!'
      all she did was ask him to take it off cause he kept playing with it. tsktsktsk

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think it's way over the top. I don't even like it when they dye their hair. I know a girl who dye's her hair and bleaches it like every couple weeks, and I'm sure it's all going to fall out soon.